Monday, May 11, 2009

Tell me your stories

Hi everyone! I'm looking for stories, your stories! These are stories I would like to share with our staff or use on our blog when I'm at a loss for words....I would like to request that our clients/readers tell me some stories about Blue Springs Animal Hospital and Pet Resort. I'm looking for anything amazing, cute, funny, touching, embarrassing, etc. and if you have a tale to tell about a certain doctor or staff member please mention their names. You can email me at: staffbsah@yahoo.com
or send the hand written story in to the hospital at
:
Blue Springs Animal Hospital & Pet Resort
1201 W. 40 Hwy
Blue Springs, MO 64015


Attn: Stacey
or leave a comment below.

I would like to also have a copy of any photos taken of our staff or hospital over the years so if you come up with any of those I would be very grateful!
Thank you in advance for any and all efforts! Stacey D.

No comments:

Post a Comment