Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Glimpse of a Beautiful Life

Thank you to Dr. Ryder and all of the staff @ Blue Springs AH. Your compassion and warmth means so much.  I’ve attached a memorial and pics of Zimba. I wanted to share just a few of my memories with you.
Jean-Paul & Liane

IN loving memory:
Zimba
January, 1995 – February, 2010

Aka: Sugar Bear, Sweet Petunia, Buzz, Love Easy, Sweet “Potata”, Zimbabwe….

Thank You, Zimba, for 15 years of unconditional love, those thoughtful looks and even cutting your eyes.

I’ll always remember:

Your looks of intent when it’s 4 O’clock and “chewy time!” Fussing and barking if delay.

For knowing what “walk” means then learning “trottin’” and even learning how to spell “W-A-L-K.”

Chasing squirrels in New Orleans then being chased by the “dune buggy!”

Keeping a close eye on the crawfish bucket, careful not to get pinched!

It’s ironic to wake up on this day you passed and find out it’s Mardi Gras.
I know how much you loved the beach. I’ll take you back there someday. You’ll be able to run and play, smell the ocean, play in the sand.



You are a treasure, Zimba, a best friend, a character.
You will be truly missed and cherished in all of our hearts.
I LOVE YOU, ZIMBA.
















All the above was written by Zimba's owners.  We loved how they gave us a glimpse of Zimba's home life.  In loving memory we say Good-bye to Zimba from your friends at Blue Springs Animal Hospital and Pet Resort.  You will not be forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. I know how hard it is to lose your best friend. I lost my "Courtney Girl" in October 2008 and I still think about her everyday and probably always will. But one day we will be reunited with our furry best friends...They will be waiting with wagging tails and sloppy kisses.

    Shari
    Blue Springs, Mo.

    ReplyDelete